Calling all Trout Campers!
- Boys and Girls, 13-15 Years Old
- Learn and Practice the Sport of Fly Fishing
- Study Sound Conservation Practices
- Enjoy a Fun and Rewarding Experience
- The 2022 GA Trout Camp has been modified due to COVID-19 restrictions.
A brochure describing camp activities is available with our 2022 TroutCamp Brochure.
A list of what to bring and a schedule will be provided to campers once they are registered.
For Parents and Children:
Or download the Georgia Trout Camp application here.
Deadline for applying: Set by each Chapter - Check with your local TU Chapter for details.
For Trout Camp Mentors Application/Background Check process:
Camp Mentor Online Application/Background Check: Mentors Application Document-(Pending) and Sexual Abuse Policy
The camp application and payment must be in the Camp Coordinator’s office by April 15, 2022.